+34 934 123 726
info@jamonexperience.com

Events

Looking for somewhere to host a unique corporate event?
  
We have 2,300 SQM of space available at our facilities in the heart of Las Ramblas where you can create your own personalised banquet.

We’re experts in:

Product presentations: : If what you say is 60% of a presentation, where you do it is the other 40%. Make your potential clients comfortable in our facilities.
  

Press conferences and live broadcasts: Hold your live events in a warm space with great transport connections. We have spaces set aside for press conferences and live streaming events.
  

After-work events for fairs/congress: Congresses are the heart of any business, but we can’t forget that great opportunities often come from smaller gatherings. Make our facilities the perfect place for your after-work event.
  

Team building:Group dynamics are important in any good company. So, we organise tours and special activities for groups to strengthen emotional bonds. Everything from wine tasting to customised activities.

Our zones

Auditorium: Area set aside for large events. It has everything you need to make your event a resounding success.
  

Tasting room: Neutral space that is perfect for cocktail parties and informal gatherings after events.
  

Restaurant: Large-capacity space with a view of Las Ramblas. The perfect pairing to put the finishing touches on your event.

  

More information

If you’d like to learn more about our events, contact us by phone or email.