El Mirador de Las Ramblas: A temple of good food for ham-lovers
Our restaurant serves simple, honest food and Iberian produce is the absolute hero on the menu.
Located on the first floor of our building, El Mirador de Las Ramblas has huge picture windows where you can enjoy the metropolitan spirit of Las Ramblas from a quiet vantage point. Quite a luxury in the heart of Barcelona.
Discover cuisine with Iberian produce
– Tasting of 4 types of Gran Reserva acorn-fed Iberian ham (Guijuelo, Jabugo, Extremadura and Pedroches)
– Fried eggs on chips with acorn-fed Iberian ham
– Joselito acorn-fed Iberian pork fillet (secreto)
– Carpaccio of smoked Iberian pork (presa) with apple, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese and rocket
– Fresh grilled foie with caramelised apple (100 gr.)
Download the full menu
Menú de Grupos
Next to the restaurant, we have a private space with room for up to 150 guests. For more information, see our special group menu.